Title: Full-time Relationship Banker
Location: 30095 Northwestern Highway, Farmington Hills, 48334
Job duties include:
· Maintain a well-developed knowledge of Level One Bank’s complete line of products and services offered.
· Promote company products and services by regularly soliciting internal clients for expanded business and referrals.
· Open and maintain customer accounts.
· Perform teller functions as needed including cash handling and processing client transactions.
· Partner with supporting line of business partners (i.e. mortgage, small business, and treasury management) to successfully meet client needs by referring to Level One Bank specialists.
· Initiate and maintain client contact through a variety of methods, including telemarketing, and attending various seminars and community events.
· Spend time on the sales floor by greeting clients and directing them to the appropriate areas of the banking center.
· Provide unparalleled service with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times. Provide professional resolution of client questions, concerns, problems/issues, and service requests.
· Follow Level One Bank policies, procedures and guidelines in order to mitigate risk/loss and uphold safety/soundness practices.
Prior banking experience and a high school diploma/equivalent is required. The position is performed in an indoor, professional environment. The ability to lift up to 25 lbs and stand for most of the shift is also required.
Level One Bank is proud to be an Equity Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran, committed to workplace diversity.
If you are interested in applying, please visit this link https://www.levelonebank.com/Resources/About-Us/Careers